Fifth Sunday of Easter – A
Psalm 31:1-5, 15-16
1 Peter 2:2-10
Which is the greater work?
1) “Do not hold this sin against them”
2) “Do not let me be put to shame”
1) “Let your face shine upon me”
2) “Deliver me from my enemies”
1) Jesus’ way is the way, truth, life!
2) Jesus is the way, truth life!
There are many dwelling places.
1) Are you preparing a place for others?
2) Is a place being prepared for you?
= = = = = = =
god’s own person, I
calling from darkness
called from darkness
expressing this call
evidencing this mercy
belief becomes life
works become greater
god’s own person, you
god’s own person, we
agreeing to ask
agreeing to glorify
agreeing to participate
gazing toward paradise
unbelievable connections are made
forgiveness after forgiveness
god’s own I/you/we